Latest News

Andrew's horror novella, 'The Bathtub', is now available.

Sunday 24 May 2015

‘The Footholder’s Tale’: Release and Cover

Jayne at Rebel ePublishers has told me ‘The Footholder’s Tale’ The Footholder's Tale ebookwill be released on Friday, 5 June. 

I’ve also just received the final version of the cover, which I love – it’s the sort of stunning scenery my wife and I yomp over in north Wales whenever we can.  It’s also highly evocative of the story’s feel.

As a reminder, ‘The Footholder’s Tale’ is a retelling of an old Welsh story about a king who must keep his foot in a maiden’s lap.  Despite the unusual premise, it’s a wonderful fantasy tale of power, love, war and the like, and is easily my favourite traditional story.

‘The Footholder’s Tale’ will be available electronically from Rebel ePublishers and, I understand, in paperback from Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment