Latest News

Andrew's horror novella, 'The Bathtub', is now available.

Friday 7 February 2014

Acceptance – ‘Snuff’

I’m delighted to announce another novel acceptance!

‘Snuff’ is a story of two archaeologists: Shauna and Tessa are kidnapped and forced to take part in fights to the death for a paying audience. 

Although the story is violent – given the subject matter it has to be to work – I tried very hard to make it a plotted novel about a struggle to survive and overcome impossible odds, rather than simply ‘splatter’.

As usual, I’ll refrain from naming the publisher until contracts are signed.  However, it’s a house I’ve worked with before and I’m very happy to be with again, so I don’t foresee any problems.

‘Snuff’ is actually a story I wrote several years ago, but it’s taken me a long time and three or four rewrites to get it to the tone I wanted.

Many thanks to Philip McCormac, who as usual read an early draft.  Several of his suggestions appear in the revised version.

And now, the editing process begins.  That’ll keep me quiet for a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment