Latest News

Andrew's horror novella, 'The Bathtub', is now available.

Sunday 19 January 2014

Andrew’s Publishers

I’ve been very fortunate to have been taken on by a variety of publishers.  I’m occasionally asked why I don’t stick to one house: the answer is easy; I write various genres and lengths.  A publisher happily accepting one of my books won’t necessarily be interested in the next.

The upside to multiple publishers is getting to see how different houses works.  It’s also given me an excuse to read some great books and and meet a lot of gifted authors.  A full list of my publishers is below.

Wild Child Publishing.  Publishers of my forthcoming ‘Dana’s Children’.  Wild Child publish books in a variety of genres.

Picnic, fire, peopleDamnation Books.  Published ‘The Torridon Witches’ a few months ago.  Damnation is the dark fiction arm of Eternal Press, which published ‘The Wood’ and ‘The Shoot’.  As well as horror, Damnation publishes dark fantasy, paranormal, thrillers and dark-themed erotica. 

Art Class Small

Keith Publications.  Publish every sort of genre fiction I can think of including ‘Art Class’, my erotic novelette.  I’ve got to know some fellow writers, editors and the like.  They’re a friendly bunch and a publisher I enjoy being with.  And the books are good too!

Well Small

eTreasures Publishing.  Published ‘The Well’ a couple of years ago.  Another publisher of multiple genres.  The publisher was a pleasure to work with; the editing, cover art and publication all went very smoothly.

 

Doe Dragon Small

Rogue Phoenix Press.  Published my historical fantasy, ‘The Doe and the Dragon’.  I was impressed by the thorough editing, particularly checking almost every detail for historical accuracy.  That made for a better story, and gave me more confidence in the novel.

 

Shoot SmallWood Small

Eternal Press.  Published ‘The Wood’, and then its prequel, ‘The Shoot’.  I thoroughly enjoyed working with the publisher.  There is a particularly supportive community or authors, readers and staff.  And good books!

Blade SmallDark Realm Press.  Sadly the publisher is no longer with us, but closed down respectfully and formally reverted all rights to their authors.  I remain grateful to Anne for giving me a break by publishing a first novel – and for telling me I’m a good author to work with!  Published ‘Andraste’s Blade’.

So, if you’re looking for something to read, why not give these a look?

No comments:

Post a Comment