Latest News

Andrew's horror novella, 'The Bathtub', is now available.

Sunday 5 December 2010

Well, Well, Well…acceptance

I’ve had some good news, that my horror/adventure novella, ‘The Well’, has been accepted for publication.  As usual, I’ll refrain from naming the publisher until contracts have been signed.

The story concerns an heiress who wakes up at the bottom of a well, and a college nerd who is stuck up a tree.

The story is very much in the vein of my literary hero, the late, great Richard Laymon, and I like to think of ‘Well’ as a tribute to him, with some of the elements he sometimes included.  I’ve got a feisty blond heroine, a slightly nerdish hero, and the type of plot that I hope Laymon might have used.  I only hope readers think it’s a fraction as good as the great man’s work.

1 comment: